Seal-Once™ Waterproofing Concrete and Masonry Protector is formulated for interior/exterior use on properly prepared concrete and masonry surfaces, including green concrete. Seal-Once™ Concrete and Masonry Waterproofing contains no solvents, petroleum distillates or other harmful chemicals.
Product Type: Water based formula
Uses: Walkways, driveways, curbs, steps, patios, platforms, loading docks, ramps, floors, parking decks (garages), stucco, brick, tile (unglazed), limestone, granite, marble (unpolished), slate and gravestones.
- Two coats required. Third coat may be needed for very porous surfaces
- Designed to be applied over untreated concrete/masonry surfaces.
- Non-toxic, Zero VOC’s, Safe for the Environment
- Will Not Harm Pets, Plants or Livestock
- Water-Based, Odorless, Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible and Will not Burn Skin
- Long Lasting, Deep Penetrating Bond Protects Against Mold and Mildew
- UV Stable
- Reduces Corrosion, and Cracks Caused by Moisture.
- Helps Protect Against De-icing Salts and Pool Chemicals.
- Resistant to Freeze/ Thaw Damage
- Resistant to Salt & Chlorides
- Non-Film Forming
- Clear Formula Will Not Discolor Surface
- Semi-Transparent Tints Available
- Outperforms All Other Sealers
- Do not use with other waterproofing products
- Easy Soap & Water Clean Up
- Made in the USA
- Seal-Once is endorsed by N.H. DES and is GreenSpec™ Listed.
*Available in 1 and 5 Gallon Containers
|Mahogany||Slate Gray||Dark Grey|
Mold, Mildew and Seal-Once
- Seal-Once cannot prevent airborne mold. But what it will do is prevent the mold from attaching itself to the wood and concrete because there is not enough moisture present to allow the mold to anchor The mold cannot survive and it will gray as it decomposes and will be easy to remove.
- Seal-Once has excellent breathability. Trapped water will migrate out of the treated surface over a short period of time, up to ten days.
Concrete Masonry Problems Solved With Seal-Once
The staining industry has always faced a number of problems stemming from the use of silane/siloxane-based semi-transparent stains. Using eco-friendly Seal-Once™ waterbased formulas solves these problems:
- Eliminates shelf life issues which are usually one year for silanes/siloxanes. Seal-Once™ has an indefinite shelf life.
- Eliminates the requirement and labor cost for most silanes/siloxanes to cover grass and vegetation. Seal-Once™ is non-toxic and contains no VOC’s.
- Eliminates all safety requirements during application such as wearing protective clothing, gloves and facemask.
- Eliminates discoloration.
- Eliminates long curing times.
- Eliminates waiting time to apply to green concrete and damp surfaces. Seal-once can be applied to damp surfaces and to green concrete.
- Eliminates waiting for correct temperature. Seal-Once™ can be applied at 35°F.
- Eliminates the requirement to apply various sealers to most substrates. Seal-Once can be applied to all porous unpolished substrates.
- Eliminates weather problems associated with silanes/siloxanes due to low molecular weight, no continuous film, static surface tension and they are mono-dimensional. Seal-Once has a dynamic surface tension, deeper penetration, a high molecular weight, very durable and is a chemical bond with a ten year warranty.
- Seal-Once™ is designed to be applied over untreated concrete/masonry surfaces.
- Smooth horizontal concrete may need to be etched to enhance penetration. Test area with water, if penetration occurs apply Seal-Once™.
- Surfaces must be sound and clean. Seal-Once™ will not fill voids or bridge cracks. Repair all defective concrete/masonry to structurally sound surfaces. Caulk all expansion joints, flash roofing and control joints as required.
- Seal-Once™ can be applied within an hour of repair.
- Clean all dirt, dust, oil, grease, mold and mildew, efflorescence, curing compounds, form release agents, paint and any other materials that may affect penetration.
- Power washing with New Image Coatings Concrete/Masonry Cleaner will ensure proper surface preparation. After cleaning oil and grease spots, sprinkle a little water on the cleaned surface to check for contamination. If the water is quickly absorbed the surface is clean. If the water beads, oil and grease are still present. Efflorescence must be washed off with New Image Coatings Re-New Concrete.
- Apply one even coat from the bottom up with a garden sprayer, brush, air assisted or airless sprayer. Use medium spray fan pattern.
- Apply second coat as soon as first coat has penetrated the surface (wet on damp — not wet on wet). Do not use a roller. An additional third coat may be needed on very porous surfaces.
- Do not use if air or surface temperature is below 35°F/1.67°C.
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is imminent.
- For best results, apply in the evening, out of direct sunlight, at cooler temperatures.
- When applying in direct sunlight and over hot surfaces, spray with a mist of water then apply Seal-Once immediately on dampened surface.
- Do not use with other waterproofing products.
- Overspray: Clean windows when Seal-Once™ is still wet. Brush out any puddles.
- Apply with garden sprayer, brush, air assisted or airless sprayer. Use medium spray pattern.
- Apply second coat as soon as first coat penetrates the surface.
- Avoid puddling or ponding; brush puddles to evenly coat surface until Seal-Once thoroughly penetrates.
- Allow water to evaporate before subjecting surface to light foot traffic;2-3 hours is
sufficient, depending on temperature and humidity.
- Clean equipment and brushes with warm, soapy water. Store unused product above
32 degrees F.
- Protect from freezing.
- Contains no toxic or hazardous materials
- Seal-Once™ is a minor irritant to eyes and skin
- If splashed onto eyes, rinse with plenty of clean water for 15 minutes.
- If inhaled can irritate mucous membranes, move to fresh air.
- If splashed onto skin, wash with soap and water.
- If accidentally ingested, drink two glasses of water and refer to medical personnel. Do not induce vomiting.
- Sanding or removal of paint containing lead may be hazardous. Call 1-800 424-LEAD for details.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Manufacturer’s responsibility is limited to the purchase price of this product.
- Seal-Once™ Concrete and Masonry Waterproofer has a dynamic surface tension, deeper penetration, a high molecular weight, very durable and is a chemical bond with a ten year warranty.
All orders are shipped by FedEx ground within the continental USA. LogFinish.com ships 99% of all orders within 24 hours of receipt from our warehouse in N.C.
Contains No Hazardous Materials and is not toxic.